We’ve gotcha covered with…
- More than 180 customer service representatives in every county of the state
- A wide range of affordable choices of health plans
- Nearly 70 years of expertise and experience (since 1947) in meeting the health coverage needs of Tennesseans
- Financial stability and strength to provide peace-of-mind for all of our 170,000+ customers
For decades, the Tennessee Farm Bureau has reflected values of trustworthiness, service to individuals and communities, and enhanced quality of life throughout the state.
This proud reputation is also reflected by the employees of Farm Bureau Health Plans, the Farm Bureau service company that provides access to quality, affordable health care coverage to members.
Farm Bureau Health Plans Representatives are in more than 180 offices across Tennessee (at least one in every county) to provide superior customer service and an exceptionally wide variety of health care coverage options.
We are the only health coverage company in the state that has customer service representatives so closely located to so many Tennesseans.
For most Tennesseans, having choices of levels of coverage, deductibles, copayments and other plan features are important. So Farm Bureau Health Plans offers an extensive range of plans, including:
- Comprehensive Health Coverage Plans
- Medicare Supplements
- Dental Coverage
- Short Term Coverage
- Health Savings Account-Qualified High Deductible Health Plans
- Long Term Care Coverage
More than 170,000 Tennesseans are protected by Farm Bureau Health Plans coverage.
With this strength, stability, time-proven expertise and experience, Farm Bureau Health Plans works every day to meet the health care coverage needs of its members with quality and affordable protection.
FARM BUREAU HEALTH PLANS ALSO PROUDLY SPONSORS AND SUPPORTS COMMUNITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS, SUCH AS...
- Future Farmers of America
- Young Farmers & Ranchers Safety Project
- Farm Bureau Women’s Cookbook
- Agriculture In The Classroom
- 4-H Health Projects Scholarships
- Nursing Scholarships
- United Way
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- Center of Hope
- Blood pressure checks and other wellness programs in local communities
Farm Bureau Health Plans
147 Bear Creek Pike
PO Box 313
Columbia, TN 38402-0313
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Contact us or call your local Farm Bureau Health Plans Representative